Who will be President of USA 2008

Started by Lise, Aug 18 07 04:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following candidates do you think will become America's next president?

Joe Biden
0 (0%)
Hillary Clinton
2 (50%)
Christopher Dodd
0 (0%)
John Edwards
0 (0%)
Mike Gravel
0 (0%)
Dennis Kucinich
0 (0%)
Barack Obama
2 (50%)
Bill Richardson
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Lise

Well, I hope that covers the candidates. Do let me know if I missed anyone.

You can read all about the senators here:

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Democratic_presidential_candidates"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Democratic_presidential_candidates[/A]

My bucks on Hillary Clinton. I dunno. Just a feeling.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol you're missing the other party. Dear god if Guiliani is elected we'll have a dictator in the white house. That guy was brutal as mayor of NYC.

Personally I'm not voting in this election. I'm done with US elections. Until we break this two party dictatorship which this country lives in, this isn't democracy. You need a billion dollars to run for president. You only get two choices. And if you don't agree with any other the two canidates, tough luck you have to vote the lesser of two evils.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

W-what? There's more??? Argh! I thought you only get a few candidates... who am I missing?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Don't worry Lise the Republicans aren't going to win. Especially if they make a Tancredo a VP, he's a racist bigot who hates immigrants.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
W-what? There's more??? Argh! I thought you only get a few candidates... who am I missing?

Ron Paul, John McCain, Sam Brownback, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Duncan Hunter, Mitt Romney, Tom Tancredo, Tommy Thompson, and Fred Thompson.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Don't forget Ralph Nader, the spoiler