Where has everybody gone?

Started by Gopher, Aug 12 07 11:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Right, we all know that there have not been so many of us here recently. How about we do some speculating about where people might be and what they might be doing?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I know that Russ is away this week and Lil Me went to the States.

Gopher

Any ideas about what they're doing? Let's speculate!

purelife

Russ said that he had a fishing trip for the week and I forgot why LM had to go to the States.  

Gopher

I don't think Russ was going fishing at all, he was probably hunting for some fresh breeding lines for his goat stud.

Incidentally, who - of the currently active - has been here longest?  

Hobbit

Maybe it's not just a coincidence that Russ and LilMe are both away... maybe they're meeting up in the States or elsewhere for an illicit tryst.
-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

Sportsdude

Russ has gone fishin'
Lil Me I believe is in Vegas or Reno if I remember correctly

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

These are my speculations.  

I think Russ is off introducing the world to his culinary skills...with his hot pot under his arm and a wheelbarrow full of food.

Lil Me is on a marathon to see how many activities she can do simultaneously without stopping for poutine.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Incidentally, who - of the currently active - has been here longest?

Me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a100.gif" border=0][/DIV]

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
Right, we all know that there have not been so many of us here recently. How about we do some speculating about where people might be and what they might be doing?

I couldn't say for sure, but I might be out of town.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Speculations on TehBorken activities.

I wonder if he could be doing some secret scientific studies.....alternate food sources (recipes for creatures with more than 4 legs) or modes of transportation.....maybe the effects of sunblock products. ????  Whatever it is......I speculate it isn't dull.  

Lise

I fly in and out of DS and the other site but I'm still here.... holding on to Gopher's boxer shorts.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

When I'm not on here I'm on this hockey site talking to peeps from Europe.  

P.C.

Speculations on our kingy anybody ? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]  I miss kingy.

Sportsdude

I'll be out of commisson for a couple days in a 2 weeks.