Signs of a guy cheating

Started by Lise, Aug 07 07 10:29

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

P.C. wrote:
  Hopefully, no one here has to go through this with their current relationship.  Cheaters never win!  What goes around, comes around.  I don't understand why these "cheaters" couldn't talk to their partners before going behind their backs.  I have zero respect for cheaters.

Too true purelife.  I'd like to think karma would step in for cheaters.  There is NEVER a good enough excuse....NEVER.  Even if they can't talk to their partners....for gawds sake, just leave.  That still hurts...but not near as bad as having your heart ripped to shreds by cheating.  It changes you in a way that you can never get back.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/c040.gif" border=0]    
[/DIV]

I hear ya loud and clear sista!  Bless ya cotton socks. :)))

Sportsdude

Anybody ever seen Love Actually? One of the main characters is a cheating husband.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

lazy Marik

- guy leaves the room when talking on the cellphone (when the lady is there with him)
- consistantly working overtime (not necessarily a good sign to accuse one of cheating)
- removes picture of her on the inside of his cellphone / deletes picture files.. more like asians who do this (purikura)
- out with friends more

P.C.

- guy leaves the room when talking on the cellphone (when the lady is there with him)

Oh, that seems like a good one Marik.  

I'm wondering how people feel about telling the person (a friend or family member), if you know they are being cheated on ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

lazy Marik

I would feel like I'm doing them a favour. It's better for them to know now, rather than later.  

P.C.

That's what my gut tells me too.....although it's easier said than done.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

lazy Marik

Yes, easier said than done for sure. But if you're a good friend, you'll do it (at least I would like to think so).
They will thank you later, when it's over. It gives them more time to handle being cheated on, etc. before they move onto another relationship, if they choose to do that.  

Sportsdude

unless its a high school type relationship, I don't think someone will just bounce back and start dating again.  

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
unless its a high school type relationship, I don't think someone will just bounce back and start dating again.

I don't think that's necessary true. You can certainly take on this experience and learn from it. You're wiser the second time round, perhaps cautious but you know, everyone deserves a second chance at love. I'm always a great believer that it can happen to anyone.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I know I'm just saying I don't think you immediately start dating the next day after you catch someone cheating, especially if you had been dating the person for a while.  

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
I know I'm just saying I don't think you immediately start dating the next day after you catch someone cheating, especially if you had been dating the person for a while.  
    It's called a 're-bound' relationship and it doesn't last. I've been in one where I just wanted to hurt the dude and I wanted to feel as if I was 'wanted' in this world. It's pretty messy... I wouldn't recommend it but when you're so hurt, you just want to do the next foolish thing to get your mind off it. Thank goodness I came to my senses before it was too late.

And each time I think about it... wow, I could just kick myself in the head.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

holy crap that's mean.  

purelife

Lise, I'm sooo sorry that Angelina left you for Brad Pitt. I really don't know what she sees in him.  I would do something foolish too.    

Lise

I mean... to hurt the ex-BF. Not the guy whom I dated shortly after. The later guy was such a sweetheart that it just didn't feel right to be leding him on. Nothing happen in that, thank the gods.

I guess when it comes to relationship, it's downright messy and you just don't think straight sometimes.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

purelife wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][/SPAN]Lise, I'm sooo sorry that Angelina left you for Brad Pitt. I really don't know what she sees in him.  I would do something foolish too.

Damn right, purelife!!! I can only hope she comes to her senses and come back to my bossom. I'll make her forget she even knows Brad in the first place, gawdamnit!
Bill Cosby.

|