Canadian Preparation-H Different from U.S. Formula

Started by Lil Me, Aug 02 07 09:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Lil Me wrote: Could you imagine bringing a donut cushion to work with you?!  Or sitting on one on the bus?!

I can't even imagine having something that wrong with my a$$ that it would require something like that.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I've been sitting on a wooden chair for so long the past 2 years I need a pillow.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Ace

I knew a guy who suffered from roids.  They kept popping out of his ass if he was to, say, sit on the concrete for too long...  He never used a 'doughnut cushion',  but I'm sure the thought had crossed his mind...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

Well, I've had two kids, I often lift heavy objects, and I'll say no more :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Hobbit

_________

Lil Me wrote:
No vaseline on teeth here.

For the Prep-H on your face, I'm assuming one would want to use a separate tube for that?  Just the thought of the same applicator going up your butt and onto your face...ick.

Separate tube... no need, maybe a separate finger. :)

-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living