It's Caturday!

Started by PostMonkee @(^_^)@, Jul 31 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

[a class="title" href="http://www.free-dirty-jokes.com/2005/04/10/diary-of-a-cat/" style="text-decoration: none;" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link: Diary of a Cat"]Diary of a Cat[/a]    [div class="cite"]Sunday April 10th 2005, 8:58 pm
 Filed under: [a href="http://www.free-dirty-jokes.com/category/dogs-cats/" title="View all posts in Dogs & Cats" rel="category tag"]Dogs & Cats[/a][/div]           Day 542: My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal that has the consistency of rocks. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I will eat another houseplant.[/p] Day 546: Today my attempt to kill my humans by weaving around their feet while they were walking was almost successful. I must try this tactic at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse my vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair. The bed will be next.[/p] Day 550: I decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only condescended about what a good little cat I was. This is obviously not working according to plan[/p] Day 558: I slept all day so that I could awake my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at all hours of the night.[/p] Day 562: I am finally aware of how sadistic they really are. For no good reason I was subjected to water torture. This time however it included a burning, foul smelling chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.[/p] Day 570: There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies". I must learn what this "allergies" power is and how to use it to my advantage.[/p] Day 575: I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and are most likely informants for the humans. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be a snitch. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports on my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured, for now. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.[/p]
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

[a class="title" href="http://www.free-dirty-jokes.com/2005/03/07/smarty-cats/" style="text-decoration: none;" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link: Smarty Cats"]Smarty Cats[/a]    [div class="cite"]Monday March 07th 2005, 5:17 pm
 Filed under: [a href="http://www.free-dirty-jokes.com/category/dogs-cats/" title="View all posts in Dogs & Cats" rel="category tag"]Dogs & Cats[/a][/div]           Four men were bragging about how smart their cats are. The first man was an Engineer, the second man was an Accountant, the third man was a Chemist and the fourth was a Government Employee.[/p] To show off, the Engineer called to his cat, "T-square, do your stuff."[/p] T-square pranced over to a desk, took out some paper and a pen and  promptly drew a circle, a square, and a triangle.[/p] Everyone agreed that was pretty smart.[/p] But the Accountant said his cat could do better. He called his cat and  said, "Spreadsheet, do your stuff."[/p] Spreadsheet went out into the kitchen and returned with a dozen cookies. He divided them into 4 equal piles of 3  cookies each.[/p] Everyone agreed that was good.[/p] But the Chemist said his cat could do better. He called his cat and said, "Measure, do your stuff."[/p] Measure got up, walked over to the fridge, took out a quart of milk, got a 10 ounce glass from the cupboard and poured exactly 8 ounces without spilling a drop.[/p] Everyone agreed that was good.[/p] Then the three men turned to the Government Employee and said, "What can your cat do?"[/p] The Government Worker called to his cat and said, "Coffee Break, do your  stuff."[/p] Coffee Break jumped to his feet, ate the cookies, drank the milk, shit on the paper, screwed the other three cats, claimed he injured his back while doing so, filed a grievance report for unsafe working conditions, put in for Workers Compensation and went home for the rest of the day on sick leave.[/p]

P.C.

[FONT size=5]LOL[/FONT]

Those are good Van Guy.  It seems my cat is stuck on day 550....or perhaps he's just unimaginative.

Day 550: I decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only condescended about what a good little cat I was. This is obviously not working according to plan.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Michel

Lil Me

I'm constantly beseiged by the power of cat allergies.
 *sniffs*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

van_guy

Those are good Van Guy.  It seems my cat is stuck on day 550....or perhaps he's just unimaginative.  
I thought of you and your little bundle of joy when i saw this ...

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Stop accusing the innocent cat and shave your fur you moronic red stuff, you'll feel better lol
 --
 Maybe it is time to dust my fur.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Perhaps.  But maybe the "meow meow meow" really meant "feed me some more dry cereal rocks that smell like tuna".  

Michel

P.C.

OMG......so what ARE you doing on Caturday Russ ?

[img alt="funny pictures" src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-pirate-cat.jpg"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]OMG......so what ARE you doing on Caturday Russ ?[/div]  
Now if this litle fellow had a wooden leg - that would be funny!!!

Michel

[span style="" times="" new="" roman="" ;="" lang="EN-CA"][a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HAf_INrFy0"][/a][/span]

|