can I be a moderator here?

Started by michelinis, Jul 29 07 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

michelinis

Russ

Well... you can 'mod' your posts if you want.. thats a start!!!

:):)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Russ wrote:
Well... you can 'mod' your posts if you want.. thats a start!!!

:):)

And if you found the above answer from the Goat Man to be "cheeky," you can also report him to the moderator by clicking on the link located on the right hand side of his post.  Remember, you must be logged in.  I trust that you find this valuable. ;)

TehBorken

michelinis wrote:
I want to be one.

Sure, I'd be glad to give an anonymous, unregistered user access to all of the message board control panels. What could go wrong?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Damn. I thought you had to sleep with TehBorken in order to get the job. What was I thinking??? Come to think of it... the person I was with that night was hairy and made a lot of bleating noise.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Ace

TehBorken wrote:
 michelinis wrote:
I want to be one.

Sure, I'd be glad to give an anonymous, unregistered user access to all of the message board control panels. What could go wrong?

C'mon TehBorken...  You've gotta admit, things could get rather entertaining...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Come to think of it... the person I was with that night was hairy and made a lot of bleating noise.....[/div]
 Yeah, that was me. Although I like to think of it as "grunting in the heat of passion".
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.