How do you like your burger?

Started by Lise, Jul 30 07 12:58

Previous topic - Next topic

What toppings do you like on your burger?

Ketchup
8 (61.5%)
Mustard
9 (69.2%)
Mayo
6 (46.2%)
Pickles
4 (30.8%)
Onions
7 (53.8%)
Bacon
8 (61.5%)
Guacamole
2 (15.4%)
Tomato Slices
9 (69.2%)
Lettuce
10 (76.9%)
Foie Gras
0 (0%)
Mushrooms
5 (38.5%)
Cheese
8 (61.5%)
Pineapple
1 (7.7%)
Coriander or Cilantro
0 (0%)
Parsley
0 (0%)
Barbeque Sauce
4 (30.8%)
Worcestershire Sauce
1 (7.7%)
Baked Beans
0 (0%)
Yogurt
0 (0%)
Extra beef patty
1 (7.7%)
Capers
0 (0%)
Pepperoni
0 (0%)
Red Pepers or Chillies
3 (23.1%)
Not on the List
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

wassanasong

I like it with special sauce.  How come it's not an option?  

Ace

I'm just curious.  Yogurt is on the list.  Who would put yogurt on their burger?  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

P.C.

People might sub it for mayo ?  People who might convince themselves they're eating something more healthy than a burger ?  (I scratched my head on that one too...lol)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sawdust

Bacon!! Whatever else you put on a burger, bacon takes it to a new level.

EDIT: Yogurt???? wtf
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Schadenfreude

My guess is, if you would eat one of these turds, you wouldn't think yogurt is an odd topping.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Veggie Burger ?  That's not a burger.  That's a....an umm....well it's a.....

OK....in order to establish how one likes their burger, we need to define burger.  I think all other 'burgers' made with anything but beef, are usually prefaced by what's in it.  Like a chicken burger, or a halibut burger or veggie burger..........but when you say 'burger' to ME, it implies a traditional beef patty kind of burger. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c025.gif" border=0]

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]in[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]def[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="VISIBILITY: inherit" size=10 value=define name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Lise

*cough* Why do you guys read so much into a burger for crying out loud!!

I added yogurt there because believe it or not, I actually came across a site that has that option so I thought, hey, why not. Some ppl might like yogurt as an option.

I've never tried tofu burger but my hubby doesn't seem to mind it. I think he had it from BK once upon a time ago. Said "twas ok"
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I worked at a pub once where the burger dressing had yogurt in it (kind of like a veggie dip with yoghurt, mayo, spices, etc. mixed up).  I don't think that counts as a yoghurt topping because you couldn't actually taste the yoghurt in it.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Aha! So I'm not crazy afterall! They do have yogurt!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

lol....Sorry Lise. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  

Sportsdude

what's wrong with veggie burgers?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Costco sells some yummy veggie burgers, if anyone was interested.  (green packaging)  I've had homemade veggie lasagna and it was delish.

Sportsdude

veggie power!
trader joes rules when it comes to veggie meals. They've got this eggplant pasta which is to die for, omg so good. And they've got this greek veggie dish to that is superb.

purelife

eggplant pasta...never had that but it must be deliciuos...i like eggplants!

Sportsdude

oh this stuff is AWESOME!!!  

|