hold on folks...

Started by trikky faag, Jul 27 07 08:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Father McKrimmen

Ace wrote:
<span style="font-style: italic;">"it's a very, very difficult test- many have tried, but less than a handful have made through. it's not for the faint of heart in other words... so don't say you weren't forewarned."</span><br style="font-style: italic;">
Show me...

I will gladly show you the way my son.

Ace

I'm all ears...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Curiouser

Ace wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I'm just a pole smoker

By the way, this is the name that appears on my email.  Although the last name isn't real, I don't think it's very professional for a member of the DV team to be posting this...  And yes, I know what 'position' you hold there...

So what are you saying, you e-mail the mods? Why?

To beg to be unbanned, or just to rub up close to the rich and famous?

Come on Ace, you're a mod, right? Or some kind of insider no doubt. What do you talk to them about?

And who's this you're referring to?

And yes, I know what 'position' you hold there...

who is that? ^ and what's their position?

Do you know any organized crime figures too?

What an exciting person you must be.

And is that right, you "smoke pole?" What's that about?

P.C.

Ace....and yet I pictured you so differently. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Mods who say Ni

Ace....first you must bring us a shrubbery

Mods who say Ni

We require that it must be a good one and not too expensive.

Ace

Curiouser wrote:
Ace wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I'm just a pole smoker

By the way, this is the name that appears on my email.  Although the last name isn't real, I don't think it's very professional for a member of the DV team to be posting this...  And yes, I know what 'position' you hold there...

So what are you saying, you e-mail the mods? Why?  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]They like to hear my voice every now and then...[/SPAN]

To beg to be unbanned, or just to rub up close to the rich and famous?  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]It's been proven that I don't need to 'beg'...[/SPAN]

Come on Ace, you're a mod, right? Or some kind of insider no doubt. What do you talk to them about?  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]You couldn't even begin to fathom the ultra-secrets that are well known in the DV 'background'...  I could write a novel...[/SPAN]

And who's this you're referring to?

And yes, I know what 'position' you hold there...

who is that? ^ and what's their position?  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]That's top secret...[/SPAN]

Do you know any organized crime figures too?  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]No...[/SPAN]

What an exciting person you must be, Steve.  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Thanks!  I'm flattered![/SPAN]

And is that right, you "smoke pole?" What's that about?  [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]It's a secret fantasy of his, as I can assure you I don't 'smoke pole'...[/SPAN]

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ace

P.C. wrote:
Ace....and yet I pictured you so differently. [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif[/img]

Don't listen to them, P.C.  They're full of shit!

Potty Mouth

Hey you can say shit here! I like that maybe I'll stay.

The Club

Where did Ace go?

Ace

Mods who say Ni wrote:
Ace....first you must bring us a shrubbery

I don't understand...  You must enlighten me.

Ace

The Club wrote:
Where did Ace go?

I'm always here, in one form or another...

Ace

Who's 'smiting' me here?  This was never a problem with my old handle...  

Mods who say Ni

http://www.answers.com/topic/shrubbery

Ace

Mods who say Ni wrote:

http://www.answers.com/topic/shrubbery

So what are you saying?  I have to bring you plants?

|