Revenge Movies!

Started by Marik, Jul 27 07 02:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Marik

Like the title says, does anyone know of any revenge movies like: Oldboy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, etc?

ripper

Man On Fire and, Deathwish and Once Upon a Time In The West.

Devil

Revenge of the Nerds...I and II!

ripper

Kill Bill1&2

Lise

Jurassic Park. Hey, I'm for dinosaur ruling and mayhem!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! ... but Devil, Revenge of the Nerds????
Please keep listing them if any more come to mind.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Revenge of the Nerds is a good one.... from what I remember. Funny old school stuff.

Here's one of my favorite 'revenge' movie.

Conan the Barbarian
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Jada

Lise

Ye Gods. I hate Van Dumpster. Did you hear how a fan saw him in the restaurant then asked him for an autograph? He told the fan he wasn't gonna give one until he gets $50 or so. What a meanie.
Bill Cosby.

Jada

Heh that's prolly why Chuck Zito knocked him senseless.  But Kickboxer is the best movie I've ever watched.  I rented it all the time...then I just outright bought it.

forumla1

Ric Mongler

Rambo I think would count even though he just wanted to be left alone at first. But when they pushed him too far he had to destroy their town. The first one was the only decent film in the series   =(

TehBorken

Mr Majestyk

[span class="smalltext"][/span]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

ripper

Any Kung Fu movies. You killed my master.