DV is down...

Started by Doesn't Matter, Jul 27 07 02:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Ric Mongler

My alien detector just went off like crazy   =)

mr p

well look at that.............

Ric Mongler

I'm surprised that no one bothered to ask an important thing. Who has the most to gain from it?

cartman

looks like it's down again  

Ace

This thread is on fire!  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ric Mongler

Yup! Unfortunately just like over on DV it's all one guy posting everything under some different handles.

Ace

Ric Mongler wrote:
Yup! Unfortunately just like over on DV it's all one guy posting everything under some different handles.

I don't think that's usually the case...  Sometimes, but not that often...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ace

I'll pull a # out of the air...  I would be willing to bet there's around 20 +/- posters on DV at any given time during the day...  

Ace

And I'd also be willing to bet that half of them are lurking around here right now...  

Ric Mongler

Nope. It's just me most days. And let me tell you it gets lonely    =(

Ace

Ric Mongler wrote:
Nope. It's just me most days. And let me tell you it gets lonely    =(

Don't worry.  I'm there too most of the time...  and it does get lonely, especially late at night.

jubjub

yay to poo board! but you really need to bring back the anonymous posting.

no one will register or post there, unless they can post like they do on dv.

Ric Mongler

Yeah why don't they allow anonymous posting here wtf??? Oh wait...

Ace

The only way to truly post 'anonymously' is to run through a proxy server located in a country that's not so friendly with ours...  

Ric Mongler

What a drag. It's doable but very inconvenient in the long run. They also have utilities to rotate through a list of proxies periodically just to throw some salt on the wound but it's still annoying to set up and not so stable   =(

|