Brown nosers

Started by purelife, Jul 17 07 01:36

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Here's the definition of brown noser (in case you don't know)

[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR vAlign=top] [TD class=def_word]brown noser[/TD] [TD class=def_thumbs][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD colSpan=2] [DIV class=def_p] when someone sucks up so badly to another person, that they are literally up their ass 24/7, which gives them the brown nose

[/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

Have you met anyone or know anyone who falls under that catergory?  Let's hear your stories!  :))

P.C.

I have a story....but it is the length of a full out epic.....so I'll just say...

[img style="WIDTH: 448px; HEIGHT: 397px" height=441 src="http://www.shacktech.co.uk/images/dog%20nose.jpg" width=495]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Gopher wrote:
 Tony Blair  

bahwahahaha

I so got that joke.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Qui. Those girls in my dental classes. Big time brown nosers. It's disgusting. But I admit, I was part of it at one point, just so to get on the instructor's side so I wouldn't have to repeat any of the procedures.

It's terrible but sometimes it's a dog eat dog world.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
   It's terrible but sometimes it's a dog eat dog world. .........................

I take it you mean a dog SNIFF dog world?

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Hobbit

Once there was a time at my old job where it seemed everyone in the work group was a brown noser to the boss. Except me. I don't think my boss liked me as I didn't follow the crowd.
-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

P.C.

Hobbit !  You registered !  Wonderful....now we can send you some good karma.  Let me be the first to bless you.

Welcome, welcome, welcome  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

You don't see a lot of brown nosing these days in the workforce. At least from what I see.

Most employees have the attitude of "you don't want to give me perks, F**K U!, I will go down the street for double the money and many perks".

As the baby boomers retire, the employers will be the ones brown nosing to keep employees.