Someone hacked DV

Started by Billy, Jul 17 07 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

yes you are...........ow that hurt......not go play with gordy at ban..........RDL likes you
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Comeback Critic

^^ two thumbs down  

DDD

wow yours is so much better................you giving EED a hand to

Spell Check

that's "too" not "to"  

DDD

Spell Check wrote:
that's "too" not "to"  
     Thats f*ck You and that is correct

Spell Check

"that's" (for that is) not "thats"  

DDD

Go play with EED

P.C.

You sound kind of bitter about DV, DDD.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
You sound kind of bitter about DV, DDD.    
       LOL.............no not really just like to shit on that place thats all..................Used to be a great place....now it is just ???

guess all things must change but its not like I go there and go o no DS is down or its been hacked as if i care about whats going on at DV if I did i would be there and not here

P.C.

I hear ya.  I just always think there is no reason why we can't co-exist.  One isn't a threat to the other.  Most of us here are old ex-DV'ers, so we're all here for one reason or another.  But I say good on the people that stuck by her through her troubles.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Coexistance is Good

Livin' in harmony is a good thing.

DDD

Coexistance is Good wrote:
 Livin' in harmony is a good thing.[/DIV]
 Yes it is                  [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]

DDD

P.C. wrote:
I hear ya.  I just always think there is no reason why we can't co-exist.  One isn't a threat to the other.  Most of us here are old ex-DV'ers, so we're all here for one reason or another.  But I say good on the people that stuck by her through her troubles.  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]  
     Yes I remmember people here from DV of old..................    

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Yes it is                  [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72][/DIV]
 D, I thought that pig was the actual Kathy and I kept clicking on it .. lol  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Yes it is                  [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72][/DIV]
 D, I thought that pig was the actual Kathy and I kept clicking on it .. lol  [/DIV]
 LOL............I will give you some clicking................  Kathy is being good to me again!  

|