OPTICAL ILLUSION

Started by neat, Jul 12 07 03:17

Previous topic - Next topic

neat

just saw this on dv and thought it was pretty neat, tricks the mind really well:

[FONT size=2] not sure how it works, but [FONT size=2]

This blew me away...... if you first glance at it, it looks like the model is going clockwise, but if you look at the shadow and watch it go counterclockwise, when you look back at the model she is going counterclockwise too. What an unreal OPTICAL ILLUSION. It is tricky to get your brain to switch directions, and sometimes your mind does it on its on. WAAAAYYY COOOL!!

[FONT size=2]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]    

Lise

I was just looking at how perky her nipplets are not her shadow. Who looks at a shadow these days? GEEZ.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol the nipples. I don't think that could be picked up in a shadow, unless you were a cow.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

This so didn't work for me the first time I looked at it.  I tried it from every angle this morning.  

Only just this moment, did I see what 'neat' was talking about.  Very cool.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

An update to the old lady/beautiful woman still:

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

That's excellent.  They seem to materialize when you stop looking for it.

P.C.

This is good too.  

Stare at the 4 dots in the center of the image for 30 seconds.  Then close your eyes and put your head back.  *twilight zone music here*

[img height=298 src="http://www.eyetricks.com/jesus.gif" width=319 border=0]

kitten

That's weird.  I could still see the image on the screen after I switched to "reply".
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.