Living with 100 sex dolls

Started by TehBorken, Jul 11 07 07:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

yes the person is a single japanese male.
It should be safe it's a Reuter's news agency story.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Then one day they all suddenly activate, their soulless eyes glowing like hot coals, the dolls slowly rise to their feet and...

So you're saying they're like my ex-wife, but better-looking and without the "sex" part, right?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying    0_0

There are American-made dolls also.

Google RealDoll.

I can only afford a hand at the moment, but I'm saving up to buy a torso.

And do you really need any more?

[This is what Scientologists actually believe]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lise

Why would anyone just buy a torso............?

Uhm..... on second thought, nevermind.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

Don't know if I'm thinking of the same TV show as you purelife, but...

there was a documentary on CBC (show called The Lens) about how some men in Japan prefer dolls over real girls (the first part was more about 3-D graphics) Was a really bizarre, but interesting documentary. Like what the short video said, these guys with dolls gave up on dating. (I think they fear being rejected!! ahahah) They would dress their dolls up, take them out somewhere, take photos, then post the picture on some sex doll forum. Different owners would do different things - some have sex with it on the day it came in the mail, etc.

Sportsdude

hbo real sex series did a show on these things.
wow they fear rejection. lol

purelife

Marik wrote:
Don't know if I'm thinking of the same TV show as you purelife, but...

there was a documentary on CBC (show called The Lens) about how some men in Japan prefer dolls over real girls (the first part was more about 3-D graphics) Was a really bizarre, but interesting documentary. Like what the short video said, these guys with dolls gave up on dating. (I think they fear being rejected!! ahahah) They would dress their dolls up, take them out somewhere, take photos, then post the picture on some sex doll forum. Different owners would do different things - some have sex with it on the day it came in the mail, etc.

Yes, yes.  That was the show that I was watching for a while.  The asian guy took his dolls everywhere to take photos.  And these dolls looked quite real too.

Sportsdude

interesting. Still weird.