Minor Change

Started by TehBorken, Jul 03 07 09:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

hmm I never lost my message when I did that, with firefox you don't lose messages apparently. I would just hit the back button and the message would still be there.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

If you have any problems with the way this works (or if it doesn't work for you) please let me know.

OK....this is my first 'situation' with the 'minor changes'...and it didn't work for me....my post disappeared.  *cry*   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:OK....this is my first 'situation' with the 'minor changes'...and it didn't work for me....my post disappeared.  *cry*   [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif[/img]

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5"]????????[/font]
Errrrr.....damn, I just checked this a couple of times and it seems to keep the post contents for me...did you by any chance back up, or....?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I did back up.....there wasn't any option to do otherwise.

OK.....I just did it again (on purpose)...and it worked fine.  (???)  Hmmm.        
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I did back up.....there wasn't any option to do otherwise.[/div]
If you mistype the anti-bot code it should return you to the post/preview screen with your post still there. It should also display a big ol' ugly banner at the top that says you gotta fill in the bot-code field.

[div style="font-style: italic;"]OK.....I just did it again (on purpose)...and it worked fine.  (???)  Hmmm.[/div]
Uh-huh, uh-huh...you did this before you had your morning coffee, right?     lol

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.