Boo!

Started by Orca, Jul 05 07 09:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Isis

*sits back eating an apple watching time pass by*  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

ah Isis so you're the one that was always running naked on the DV screen, now I replace you, naughty girl. lol

What you gonna visit in Vegas ?

Isis

My heavenly aura has not graced the DV site in a very long time......by all means, replace me there!

[FONT size=7]BUT BE WARNED THIS IS MY TURF HERE!!![/FONT]
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

No way anyone can replace you, you're good at it !    

Isis

I'm a gamblin woman....take a guess where I'll be...lol!

Mostly on Freemont St....the Stripe is a waste of money for gamlin....

I'll see the sites-The Secret Garden, some roller coasters, Belagio (sp?), themed hotels....I'll be drunk most of the time....so who knows...just remember...what goes on in Vegas......  

Michel

lol, OK, hope you'll have fun and bring your pepto bismol !

Isis

the pink stuff....I'm Irish and Scottish....beleive me, PB is not in my vocabulary! LOL

Michel

ah ah !    

Sportsdude

Its 47 C today at Vegas by the way.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Ah Vegas... not that far from Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and Death Valley... *sigh*

Isis

I can't wait...sorry if I yak too much about it...that's all I'll be talkin bout till I leave on the 28th....

Well, time for a break...bbl

Orca

Salut Michel!

ca va?

boobs...

madonna with the big boobies...

BTW, how come I can't post pictures?        

Michel

Salut Orca, I was scared to miss you again. Happy to see that you finally saw my thanks.

Missing your helpful mission on DV ?

Orca

naah...

The Discover*.*-Anonymous have help me with my addiction... ;-)      

Michel

lol, you were there quite often indeed. Unfortunately for me, my job is as boring here as it was in Ottawa, lol so I'm slowly developping an addiction here too. So far I haven't register yet, hoping to be able to resist lol

|