Silence

Started by Orik, Jun 30 07 10:18

Previous topic - Next topic

wyk

lazy Orik wrote:
  get back on topic thanks. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]this is for silence and clamour[/FONT]
pics representitive to one or the other thank you .
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]if you have need to fight bicker or to berate and insult one another [/FONT]
please do that in some other thread...

but aren't fighting, bickering, and berating clamour?  

Noun 1. clamour - loud and persistent outcry from many people; "he ignored the clamor of the crowd"

Verb 1. clamour - utter or proclaim insistently and noisily; "The delegates clamored their disappointment"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Orik

LOL my bad then carry on... as you were

[img style="width: 534px; height: 395px;" src="http://www.heartland-ei.com/images/0156.JPG[/img]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT face="Arial Narrow"]SILENCE!!!!111[/FONT]

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Orik

No post monkey that image is closer to mahem than silence im pretty sure the guy getting stabbed made some noise

so perhaps mahem clamor then silence...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

wyk

Pepper!!!!!  

Orik

:) she loves the limelight.

Ric Mongler

Its a very unique and pretty cat    =)