Absolutely, people need to stop saying...

Started by stretchedout, Jun 26 07 09:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Schadenfreude

stretchmarks spelled it beatch. More proof he needs more education.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

pitbullca.bc

stretchmarks...haha...your whit amuses me Schady...

stretchedout

Schadenfreude wrote:

Wow, that's only a little bit misogynistic isn't it now.  Guess what?  Even Schadphucks mama got stretchmarks for giving birth to its dumb ass!  Miss Pitt, what a suck you are for a bully who spares no scruples.  You shouldn't praise an ass like that.

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:

Wow, that's only a little bit misogynistic isn't it now.  Guess what?  Even Schadphucks mama got stretchmarks for giving birth to its dumb ass!  Miss Pitt, what a suck you are for a bully who spares no scruples.  You shouldn't praise an ass like that.

More tantrums from the juvenile.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:

Wow, that's only a little bit misogynistic isn't it now.  Guess what?  Even Schadphucks mama got stretchmarks for giving birth to its dumb ass!  Miss Pitt, what a suck you are for a bully who spares no scruples.  You shouldn't praise an ass like that.[/DIV]

So Little Miss Beatch, how do you figure I am a "little bit misogynistic" by my reply?

Oh wait....you are a woman.

That would explain a lot.

I do not hate women, just you beatch.  

P.C.

It's easy to figure how Miss Pit weighed in, in support of Schad.  He hasn't insulted everyone on this board.  No offence stretch, but you haven't exactly endeared yourself to anyone here.  Not that you're not welcome of course.....just explaining.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.