Derek and Clive

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, Jun 18 07 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

30 years ago the amazing and highly talented Peter Cook and Dudley Moore brought out an album called Come again.
Any of you know of this? What do you think the highlights are?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Schadenfreude

This stadium is full of everyone that cares.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

stretchedout

Well noone here would expect Barney to understand the humour of the British - and I'm not talking about Benny Hill.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
 Well noone here would expect Barney to understand the humour of the British - and I'm not talking about Benny Hill.

I like British humour. There is none on this thread.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:

The OP asked for highlights. Since you have not provided any, my first post stands.

This theater is all the people wanting to hear the highlights of an obscure, 30 year old album by two dead guys.[/DIV]

Sarah_Belly_Poo

I LOVE DERICK AND CLIVE!
My god they are funny!

I even have their cd.

I like Squatter & the Ant
Oooh, the Cancer one is funny too.

I think i am theonly person on this baord at this time of night.....2am in Van...

If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

GORDY GAMBINO

It seems only Aussies and Kiwis appreciate the finest things in life.

The cancer song is hilarious definately my favourite. Its called My mum song.

Pity there is no forum for this that is active. Tell me if u know of one . Iv'e looked but can't find any.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI