Discover Vancouver Get Together 2007

Started by DV staff, Jun 08 07 12:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

WS

I'm banned for life anyhow...  He knew it would come to that sooner or later, and that's exactly what he wanted.  I'm 'technically' unbannable, but I'm not going to give them another minute of my time for personal entertainment...  
Nothing gold can stay.

purelife

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"] i would love to see you again too. are you sure your finance wont mind... it is good to see you out and about...[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Oh gosh, I never ask for his permission. ;)

We have an understanding. :))

stretchedout

I used to be able to change my IP address but no longer - what gives?  My only reason to post on DV would be to keep the Primerica threads balanced.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

WS

I'm running 15-20 (I forgot exactly) simultaneous bans @ DV right now, and I'm not even that bad...  just a falling out with one or two there...  Oh well, it seems intelligent conversation is possible here without too much added bs...  
Nothing gold can stay.

wouldn'tyouknow

Orik wrote:
Mike and Steve I would like to give them both a piece of me too . mainly my foot....

[FONT color=#8000ff]Orik, I just sent you email that I got from Steve explaining why you're banned.  
[/FONT]
have you seen what some of those meanies on dv are saying about me in my abcence... ... sighs... so much hate from so many...i gota reform my image it would seem not many on dv like me anymore...

[FONT color=#8000ff]Don't ever change who you are because of a bunch of silly pip-squeak arses whose only purpose in life is to cyber-harass people they have never met.  [/FONT]

purelife

That's interesting that you still keep in contact with Steve.  

wouldn'tyouknow

purelife wrote:
That's interesting that you still keep in contact with Steve.  [/DIV]
 Actually hadn't emailed him for a long time before asking him about the Orik situation.  Won't be in contact with him any more for obvious reasons.  Besides  I figure a guy that banned people and deleted stuff on DV just to piss people off (shortly before I got booted as mod he told me he and Martin did this sort of stuff regularly on DV) was kind of calling the kettle black per Orik.

Oh well, c'est la vie.    

|