BANNED FROM DV AGAIN

Started by GORDY GAMBINO A1, May 19 07 06:28

Previous topic - Next topic

But...

[FONT color=#c00000]deta wrote:
[/FONT] [FONT color=#c00000]To those who run/control "Discover Vancouver"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000][/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]I consider myself to be a Candaian patriot. I now live in San Francisco but was, until you intercepted my posts, participating on your site.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]There is something very sinister in the manner in which you arbitrarily ban posts based on what you subjectively perceive as "hate mongering"  I assume that is your rationale since no other explination seems obvious. Clearly, censorship has reached a new height in the true north strong and free. Any discussion of Muslim terrorists is considered bannable, per Canadian hate legislation.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]So you reduce yourself to the lowest commoin denominatror- discussion of dick size, poop and bad constrant criticism of the USA.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]What a disgrace you are. Just another perfect example of how unfree, unstrong and definitely un North Canada has become under multicultural liberalsim.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]You will deserve what you get.[/FONT]  

Nobody even noticed your demise.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

And...

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 Pwn3d.

(+1)[/DIV]
     I'm one of the Nation Wide PC police that Salty keeps seeing in his fanatasy world and I'm paid to follow him on behalf of the Feds and take away his right to free speach. He claims its working.

Raven, dat less bitter? Say it ain't so T, you gone to the dark side?  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I have no idea what you just said, so imagine a toddler being bitten gently on the face by a pelican.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Where's [FONT size=4]If..... ?[/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

I think he should weigh in on this topic.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

MOI

Gordy isn't it time you got over this and just moved on, you can be a nice guy sometimes.

stretchedout

So much for just resetting your IP address!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

|