THE MOVIE QUOTES THREAD

Started by Gameshow MC, May 23 07 04:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy Isis

I know it's a Superman movie....but I can't remember which one General Zod is in....

a little help from fellow posters....

btw-this is an unofficial answer until which Superman movie is declared!

Gameshow MC

Lazy Isis wrote:
I know it's a Superman movie....but I can't remember which one General Zod is in....

a little help from fellow posters....

btw-this is an unofficial answer until which Superman movie is declared!

Uh...

Judges?...

P.C.

I vote that polling the audience is acceptable.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

jay

superman II

Lex Luthor to General Zod...

Isis

So do I get half points for sporting the leading movie title?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

One cat to another: "Is that a mouse in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"
A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

You'll go blind... your body will turn to wax... they'll have to put you in a wheelbarrow... and when you scream for help, you'll sound like a raccoon.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
You'll go blind... your body will turn to wax... they'll have to put you in a wheelbarrow... and when you scream for help, you'll sound like a raccoon.

Is that from The March Of The Penguins?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Crap!

Thought I had a stumper there but you foiled me!!

Goddamn meddling kids!!  *shaking fist*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Geek

From Beauty and the Geek:

Mike:  Ladies, (he places a tool chest onto the table in front of him) this is a tool chest.  It contains — shocker — tools.
 Nadia:  What are tools?
 Cecille:  What's 'shocker'?

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i11.tinypic.com/66ymdqx.gif" border=0]. The Shocker.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

"Two in the pink; one in the stink."

-Spock

|