Fun Game with the Anti-Spam Bot Stopper!

Started by purelife, May 31 07 11:49

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well, trust me....I think you're better off upstairs

[SPAN class=smalltext][FONT size=2]
[/FONT] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]wa[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]any[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=anyway name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]
[/SPAN] [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I did make detour to the basement for a little while.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ou[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]det[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="29886b8bd42bc1a890c2f668e9cfdcfe" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

You know SD.....sometimes we call those parties a cackle clatch.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]kl[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]cac[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

Sportsdude

What's that?

I was in the cellos playing section at school, but I was really bad.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]lo[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cel[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="2b654590a6d8f1bf35a6db524016e265" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

kitten

I tried to copy the bot-stopper a few times, and "copy" doesn't seem to be one of the options any more.  I even tried "select all", and it copied the whole page.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

I have driven my car to Seattle recently.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ve[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]dri[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=cde3900970b728f61dc3f7665b84ff22 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]    

purelife

kitten wrote:
 I tried to copy the bot-stopper a few times, and "copy" doesn't seem to be one of the options any more.  I even tried "select all", and it copied the whole page.  
Hey Kitten,  you can just hi-light that box then right click your mouse and chose copy and then in here, right click your mouse and chose paste.

Sportsdude

Chimps are funny would hate to have them as pets though, they'd ruin the house in a minute.

[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]mp[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]chi[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

kitten

purelife wrote:
kitten wrote:

Hey Kitten,  you can just hi-light that box then right click your mouse and chose copy and then in here, right click your mouse and chose paste.

The trouble is that "copy" doesn't show up when I right click.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

That's really odd.  You could also try Edit from the top menu.

Sportsdude

Time to knock that Berlin wall down known as Microsoft Explorer and get Firefox.

[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]li[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ber[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="7380c2adf1aa0992adcda3a5e8549736" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Gopher

I'm having the same trouble, Purelife
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

So, when you guys hi-light, do you see the blue?  If you do, that's when you right click on your mouse and you'll probably see the "copy" option.  

If that doesn't work, then I have no idea what could be wrong.  I would do screen shots but don't want to at my work comp.

P.C.

Kitten, if you right click on the actual blue hilighted text, your 'copy' option should come up.  

Sportsdude

Hmm since I went to the dark side aka firefox, I don't lose my posts when my log time times out and I can copy and paste too. I think IE doesn't let you on this site. At least that's been my experience when using IE when typing in a message.  

|