Secure Panties

Started by TehBorken, May 28 07 06:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Schadenfreude

When I was younger, all my school buddies and I played on a slow pitch team.

We'd go to the pub after the game and usually after we got a bit drunk someone would raise their glass and say "To the King". We'd all follow, raise our glasses and say "To the King". Someone would always ask "What King?"

We'd say "Fuh King".    
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

I think that no panties at all would be better.  There'd be nothing to secure. ;)

Schadenfreude

[img title=dw5ymmz0ozyeqzmdnzjm.jpg alt=dw5ymmz0ozyeqzmdnzjm.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/dw5ymmz0ozyeqzmdnzjm.jpg"]

Now that's a bathing suit! She started to feel cold so she dressed up a bit.  

Lise

I see a blue T and nothin' else.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Oh wow....exotic....

Schadenfreude

Lise wrote:
I see a blue T and nothin' else.[/DIV]
 Stupid blue T is gettin in the way.