Too old to give birth?

Started by Lise, May 27 07 07:42

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

And I agree with you, PC.  Parenting is such a broad subject with so many variations and opinions on defining "how one makes a good parent."  It's kinda like asking the question "how does one lose weight?"

Sportsdude

lol okay gotch yeah. Yeah they'd be worse parents of the year award except their parents win that every year.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

purelife wrote:
I would never want to give birth at 60, even 40's is late for me.  I'd like to be a grand ma and hopefully a great great grandma.  [/DIV]
     Agreed, purelife.... I hope to live to long and ripeful age to enjoy my grandchildren. Even if I don't have any grandkids, I would prefer to travel abroad or do something I never would have the time to do when right now. Give something back to my community rather than start being a mother all over again.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO 1

Sportsdude wrote:
I wouldn't mind kids at 40. Then again my parents waited until they had a house and both had stable jobs to have kids, plus my mom is older then my dad.  
   Sports thats far too old. Your 40s are to have fun in not raise kids. I had mine 19-21 years old. Now they are grown up and we are close due to the small age gap.