Hello From Africa

Started by Russ, May 12 07 11:50

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

We're waaaaaaaaaaaiting!

Sportsdude

I think he's still in lala land at the moment.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

HAHAHAHAAAA.....excellent little 'Russ Pic' there purelife.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

It's so funny.... we're all waiting for Russ like a group of groupies. Hehe. Who woulda thought that a goat could be so damn sexy?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

That's funny Lise.   There IS something appealing about someone who puts it out there in such a REAL way.  No airs.....just Russ.  Gotta love it.

P.C.

[FONT size=7]RUSS !![/FONT]

Russ

Hey all.. Ive managed to acquire an internet signal so Im able to get online almost nightly now.

Whats up? LOL miss PC, PL, LM, Lise.. I canna reply to that.

All I can say is that I think the weather here is confused.. The rainy season is supposed to be over, its rained for the last four days in a torrential downpour. And when I mean torrential.. its nothing like what we think its like back where we are. LOL.

We ended up having a bbq for dinner tongiht.. not quite up to my standards but it WAS a bbq. lol.

So hows everyones summer beginnings going?

EDIT: Dagnabbit.. who posted whilst I was trying to?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Hullo its the lovely miss PC! How are you doing?

Sportsdude

summer is going good Russ. been busy.  

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Russ

Schadenfreude wrote:
 .[/DIV]
 Hey bud.. how you doing? Im assuming the '.' means me too? Sorry.. I dont actually know what this means lol.

P.C.

Hey Russ.....missed you again.  I logged in, and saw you here, but I've be having a hard time posting.  It's hit and miss.......I get the white page until it times out.  

Hope all is well with you......looking forward to your return.

Russ

Evening miss PC. Dont worry, between your white pages and my interesting connection its fun times on DS!  

Sportsdude

So when are you coming back again?  

P.C.

[FONT size=2]Hello my name is Russ, and I approve this non-icky sardine content message[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][/FONT]

rofl.....^^^^ just noticed this.  I'm telling you Russ, it's so cold, I'm just about to spark up a fire.  I think I saw my flowers out there begging.  They are in such need of a little warmth.  It's sunny enough, but it's just not warming anything up. (is this scientifically possible? lol)

So when's your next shore-leave ?  

|