tenkani

P.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEMALE!!!!!!!!!111111

You should come more often.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

female.

yes, more often:)

so this morning my tenkani woke up very early but didn't feel like getting up.
    he phoned work, said he had a flu and continued lying in bed until he fell asleep again.
  he dreamt he moved to this strange planet where everyone was wearing a different colored hat.
 people were really nice there, but being the only one without a hat made him feel different.

then he woke up for the second time, realized he was very hungry and made a three-egg omelet with spring onions. breakfast was really good.  

tenkani

Can we trade tenkanis please?  

P.C.

Hi female...sorry....had to run.  The guys changed their mind for which direction to fall the next tree.  It's about 100 feet tall.....so sad to see them go.

It's so beautiful out today.  I hope you are getting the chance to enjoy it some.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

OOPs....didn't notice we'd moved on to another page.  HI tenkani !!!!   So nice to see your sunny face here.

P.C.

That sounds like that old story called The Point, with Oblio the dog.  I loved that story.....lol  Me and My Arrow.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

tenkani the dod is blocking websites. lol

[a href="http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070514/pentagon_internet_070514/20070514?hub=TopStories"]http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070514/pentagon_internet_070514/20070514?hub=TopStories[/a]

tenkani

LOOOL!!!

The department's computer systems are being used more often for personal surfing, decreasing Internet availability and presenting security risks...

"This recreational traffic impacts our official network and bandwidth availability, while posing a significant operational security challenge."

Nice to know my surfing habits have some positive results.

Vive la revolucion!!!   ;)  

Sportsdude

hahaha
its not like the dod has better things to do, like this little conflict in Iraq...

P.C.

We just don't know, yes.....we just don't know.  He has abandoned us.  And for what.........WORK???  I just don't get it.  You'd think a job was important or something.  I mean......big deal.  You work.....you work some more......then you get some money......then you spend the money.  Someone is going to have to explain this to me.  

And then there's probably the social life thing.  Again.  Puh-leeez.  So you have some friends and maybe some family......and you go places and do stuff and see things.  Like, whatever.  Some people just lose perspective of what's really important.  There's not much you can do for them.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

Yes  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

M50

tenkani wrote:
 LOOOL!!!

The department's computer systems are being used more often for personal surfing, decreasing Internet availability and presenting security risks...

"This recreational traffic impacts our official network and bandwidth availability, while posing a significant operational security challenge."

Nice to know my surfing habits have some positive results.

Vive la revolucion!!!   ;)

or Liberdad o Muerte

therefore

yes this is a PERSONAL phone call and yes this IS my coffee break!!!  

|