I miss Russ

Started by Lil Me, Apr 29 07 06:26

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Russ....Helloooooooo!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Didn't he say June?

He did say June.....but it's not that he isn't back yet....it's that we haven't heard from him for a while.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Russ!  We're worried now... :(

Maybe his connection to internet has gone kaput?

Sportsdude

Ah, well I don't think we need to be worried, he probably has a bad internet connection. News wise only dangerous thing that's happened in his region is the usual Niger Delta with pipeline attacks in Nigeria.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Hello! Yes problems with net connection. The power that was supplied to the vessel when we were in drydock was varying.. and it fried the satellite circuits! Only about 20k to fix. Pocket change really right? lol.

Im now in ghana.. Well, technically Accra, Ghana. REAL nice country actually. The police arent trying to rob you here. Im off the ship, my relief FINALLY showed up after taking an extra few days and not coming back on time. Im sitting in a hotel, and actually have free internet this time.

I about to head down to the bar for a few beers.. <sigh> been needing them. It was a catastophe with all the things that we had problems with AFTER we left the drydock.. supposedly with a fixed vessel.

OK, hope alls well! Ill be home on the 3rd.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Excellent Russ!!!   Check your FB.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Excellent Russ!!!   Check your FB.    
   Hey LM.. jsut back up to my room. Only about 10 beer.

Talk to ya soon!

Russ

Orik

cold beers sure go over good after a rotten month :) hoping the rest of ur jorney is safe and sound with clear skys and smoth sailing

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

[FONT size=5]HEY RUSS !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0][/FONT]

Are ya OK ?????  

Russ

LOL, hey PC.

Sorry, I been having problems with my IE on my computer. I could read threads on here.. but not post? It would come up with a screen with the reply button but no place to type a reply?

Dunno, it went away?

Been really busy the last while.. and will continue to be busy with projects.. Latest one is the toyota readying for camping this weekend. I had to put on new shock towers, shocks, redo the valve cover gaskets, and the intake gaskets. Then as I put earlier somewhere..redo the damn radiator!

I still have to rewire my stereo which I did something to last trip out.

Richard

hey Russ... I'm such a pathetic loser, I'll beg you to check out my Facebook page:

[a href="http://tinyurl.com/6xnjawx"]http://tinyurl.com/6xnj6u[/a]

Lil Me

Hey Russ.  Are you home?  

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Hey Russ.  Are you home?  
   Hello miss LM.. yes, as of around mid afternoon today I am.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]  Hey Russ.....glad you are home safe and sound.  Sorry about the reason you are home early.....but it's still good to have you back.

purelife

Yay...I'm glad to see you back, Russ. :)  

|