Secruity Certificate not renewed?

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 29 07 07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I keep getting this message that pops on here about secruity certificate and it not being renewed. I also get this domain name pop up.

Anybody else getting these?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

uh oh.  You haven't been logging into DS from other IP addresses, have you?  The system is going to start blocking your user ID.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Nope, SD.  Haven't seen any messages about security.  Uh, I agree with LM.  I would be careful.  Perhaps your ip isn't registering with DS.    

49er

SD, I too have been getting the popup and it doesn't make a difference whether you click on YES or NO to continue.

Sportsdude

How do I change IP's? I've used the same computer I've always had.  

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
I keep getting this message that pops on here about secruity certificate and it not being renewed. I also get this domain name pop up.

This is coming from one of the banner companies; apparently they've been lax in renewing their SSL certficate. You can safely ignore these messages and click "yes" or "no" as the mood strikes you. It's got nothing to do with this domain or the site.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude