Laziest Thing You've Ever Done

Started by Lil Me, Apr 19 07 07:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I'm glad I'm not the only lazy person around here...

Mr LM's best friend is totally lazy.  Used to shoot down his Xmas tree with a shotgun, then tidy up the end with the table saw.  Drove with a wrench (attached to the streeting column) because he never got around to replacing the steering wheel.  Odd guy, but we love him.

EDIT:  *blesses* all around for all the lazy folks

I would get along great with this person. You should see me and some of the things I leave cause Im too lazy.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

You would TOTALLY get a long with this guy, Russ.  He's a brilliant guy who is somewhat wonky.  Once he took my Suburban for a week because he was moving.  He called me and asked if we had an extra set of keys.  I said yes, Mr LM did- but he was off near Fort McMurray at the time. The friend sighed and said he had work to do.  I asked him if he locked the keys in the truck.  He said no.  He was at the bar the night before and did some handstands into a barrel of popcorn, right before he was ejected from the place!!!  And, you can guess where he lost the keys.  To his credit, he dragged himself back to the bar later that day, did some apologizing, and went through the garbage until he found the keys.  He phoned me to say I could come pick up the truck and, btw- the fuel pump was busted.  Later that week, he literally climbed inside because he felt bad about the lost keys issue (the truck was an '83, bless its heart), pulled the old pump, but had some difficulties with the reattach.  He threw Mr LM his cell phone and said "Call my dad!  He'll help us!".  So Mr LM did.  "Hello.  This is Mr LM.  Your son is INSIDE my Chevrolet and he wants to know...."

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

scottie311

I've actually called my mom or my girlfriend from another room and when they came I asked them to hand me the tv remote which was just a few feet away but out of reach from my chair.  

RejdzegejnstdwashM

scottie311 wrote:
I've actually called my mom or my girlfriend from another room and when they came I asked them to hand me the tv remote which was just a few feet away but out of reach from my chair.  
   hahahahahahahahhaahahahaa......you're great! hahahahahahaaa......you should tell them to press the buttons for you too! hahahahah GREAT

Gopher

The laziest thing I've ever done? Being too lazy to do it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]The laziest thing I've ever done? Being too lazy to do it.[/div]--
 Did you just say what I thought you just said?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]The laziest thing I've ever done? Being too lazy to do it.[/DIV]Lil Me wrote:
Did you just say what I thought you just said?

Yep.. Id say this folks is the winner. And I have to agree with what he said.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I'm confused what's he implying? oh wait, nevermind.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
I'm confused what's he implying? oh wait, nevermind.  

I'm too lazy to explain.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

For lazy people who don't bother to replenish the TP.

scottie311

I used to steal toilet paper from my college campus and put it in my back pack because I was too lazy to go buy it^^^  

Lil Me

*bless*
 At least you still used TP.

P.C.

lol, scottie.....I notice those ones are padlocked.  I thought that was weird, but now that you mention it.....perhaps not so weird.  

edit....umm...if you're handing out blessings for using toilet paper, I would like to add that I use it too.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

scottie311

|