tenkani

Started by wouldn'tyouknow, Apr 18 07 08:20

Previous topic - Next topic

wouldn'tyouknow

Paparazzi is a plural term and paparazzo the singular form, therefore I choose to use craparazzo seeing as craparazzi is the plural term.    

pitbullca.bc

but....craparazzeye..is the fun singular form...haha...I credit..I think it was Some Chick for that one..haha

wouldn\'tyouknow

Yups, credit to SC for both craparazzi and craparazzeye.    

tenkani

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#c080ff size=7]I LOVE ACADEME!!!![/FONT]  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

wouldn\'tyouknow

tenkani wrote:
 [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#c080ff size=7]I LOVE ACADEME!!!![/FONT]

wouldn'tyouknow

Well, turns out I have egg on my face. The person in that thread I posted about where tenky was trying to get banned from DV actually was Raor.  See, a long time ago I figured out one way to identify tenky when he's trolling under his many names was via a certain website and a certain bird.  

Anyway, apparently Raor used that web-site to hot-link pictures and it confused me into thinking it was tenky posting and it was tenky that gave me that pretty red rose (which by the way is now gone from that thread on DV).  So my mistake and it was not tenky after all, it was that Raor.    

Sorry about the mistaken identity tenky.  

Not impressed

Ah yes, academe, thinking before you post, has, you will agree, never been one of your strong suits.  

wouldn'tyouknow

Not impressed wrote:
Ah yes, academe, thinking before you post, has, you will agree, never been one of your strong suits.

Ditto to you pip-squeak arse.  

tenkani

Not a problem.

I thought it was sort of funny since it's been probably 2 months since I've posted on DV but I didn't want to spoil the flame   :)

Yup, anyone can hotlink to the big bird in the sky.  

Still not impressed

wouldn'tyouknow wrote:
Not impressed wrote:

Ditto to you pip-squeak arse.  

I will take that as an agreement.

Schadenfreude

For [FONT size=4]tenkani;[/FONT]

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

wouldn'tyouknow

Still not impressed wrote:

I will take that as an agreement.

What part of ditto to you do you not understand?  Let me clarify myself, it means you  do not think before you post just like the rest of the pip-squeak arses don't.  

"

ditto definition : "the same as what has been said"

tenkani

4 Shady...

Schadenfreude

Sweet!    
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

|