I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am outside....peeking in.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I am peeking back at you, soul akimbo.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

I'm quite distressed that you haven't signed the petition.  I would have thought that you, of all monkees would have at least signed with an X.  I can only assume this is a small oversight.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I am regretfully apolitical when it comes to signing petitions.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

I am sure you think this is amusing.  A-political ?  Sure......this works.  But Xpolitical just casts a negative light on everything good.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I am tantalized and driven to a fever pitch by your zealous determination.

Upon which breast should I make my mark?

kitten

I am unable to picture such an occurrence.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

I am very titillated at the thought. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

kitten

I am X-tracting my camera for this occasion.

P.C.

The Department of Alphabets won't even look at this petition without a minimun of 5 signatures.  This WILL not go away until something is done.  

I am moving the petition forward for those who were trying to avoid it.

I am X'ing X from the alphabet.  I mean really.  Do we actually need this letter?  It doesn't even have enough gumption to start a word.  Who needs it.  It's nothing without other letters to make it even work.  I think I'm going to start a petition to be forwarded on completion, to the Department of Alphabets.  They need to hear this.  Everything is replaceable, and a letter that is capable of pulling it's own weight would be most welcomed.

I'll start.  X's have no use.

1. P.C.

2. Kitten

3 Gopher

ps.....those who disagree, may add their names to the petition, with an X beside it.[/DIV]

P.C.

So, you're saying we should dump the W ?  

kitten

I am wondering why I did that.  Not with it  right now!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I am xtracting all the confusion from this thread and condensing it down to a concentrated liquid form to be sold later to dreadlocked white kids at raves.

Sportsdude

I am z-signing my name on the dotted line just will take a sec.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

[/div]
[div]1. P.C.
2. Kitten
3 Gopher 4.[span style="font-size: 20pt; lineh-eight: 115%; font-family: "French Script MT";"]Sportsdude[o:p][/o:p][/span]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|