I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I am verily glad to hear that.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I am wishing I hadn't popped in just in time for the dubya, but glad I missed the X.[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/6.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am xy chromosome unchallenged.

P.C.

And Z too. Right ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am alarmed that the last poster did not begin with "I am".  

Orik

I am braving the scene of sunshine...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am calmly (I think) wondering about my health.

Natasha

I am desperately wishing you well with your health Gopher.

Orik

I am empathizing with you & your Illness. Gopher I send good thoughts for a speedy recovery your way. Peace to you Gopher..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am quite happy to accept your good wishes and return them with interest.

Orik

I am Flummoxed at Gophers use of the letter Q when the Alphabetical order is only up to F

Gopher

I am gobsmacked at having made such a stupid mistake.

Orik

I am haphazardly guessing that it was the final "Peace to you" line that made you think Q was the next letter to respond with.  

Gopher

I am imagining that your very charitable observation may have been right.

Orik

I am judiciously thinking things over..

|