I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

I am looking at you leave
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I am misappropriating items in my favourite game today  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am just pretty well doing nothing
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Gopher wrote:
I am just pretty well doing nothing

A edit to read I am not doing much of anything would work

I am nearly 101 percent sure that J does not come after M in the alphabet...

I am not sure how you manage to make so many mistakes unless you are making them purposefully.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am orfully annoyed with myself for being so stupid.

Orik

I am pointing out Orfully does not exist in the dictionary.  

Gopher

I am quite sure it doesn't, but I couldn't think of a word beginning with o which would so accurately convey the sense of my distress.

Little Fish

I am Relatively sure that is how new words have come to be used in this day and age although the Oxford dictionary is sometimes slow in adding them, however given enough usage via popularity and the words usage in print IE novels, newspapers, TV. Plus the added usage on the Internet means a larger medium for a words usage, which means many words see addition quicker than before.

Orik

I am stifling yawns, time to try and sleep.  

DDD

I am up and ready for this day

Gopher

I am verily worn out already

DDD

I am willing to win at LW then

Exhausted Fish

I am thinking the letter T was missed this time...  

DDD

Exhausted Fish wrote:
I am thinking the letter T was missed this time...  
     Nice catch!

I am trying to see if anyone noticed that

Gopher

I am  unusually not to blame

|