I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I am enigmatic today

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

I am Dyslexic in my usage of the alphabet today

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am frazzled
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

I am going crazy trying to figure out where that odor is coming from.  

Gopher

I am hoping it's not from your nether regions.

Natasha

I am immediately going to check.. lol   you're rotten Gopher.  

Orik

I am just sitting here laughing at your comments in reference to gophers  statement and Natasha's response to it.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]se[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]mad[/td][td]x[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="25028205979d66aec69d8c908489c9d5" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
Jumping Jimmeny Cricket even the spambot is zoned in on all the bad puns and innuendos

Natasha

I am kind of embarrassed at some of the things we joke about here.  

Gopher

I am looking at ya kid.  

P.C.

I am missing you Gophie.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am nourishing you with my renewed presence, PC.  

DDD

I am oblivious of my past life

Gopher

I am proud of myself

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I am quite certain a certain troll will be back to cause shit here at DS

|