I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am yacking on the phone as I write, but I will be packing pronto.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I am zealously hoping that you bring as little as possible (apart from cash)  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

i am assuming cash is acceptable

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

I am beyond hope when it comes to overpacking.

Gopher

I am CERTAIN that cash is acceptable - as also are cheques (travellers and otherwise), all foreign currencies, credit cards, debit cards and gold ingots.  

nhl367

i am disapointed that gopher isnt giving me anything that he just said (cash,cheques,credit cards,debit cards, gold ingots?.) lol    

Gopher

I am equally disappointed that I can't afford to give you any of these things (until someone gives them to me - then my hands will be open to all the world).  

P.C.

I am finding myself feeling optimistic about the oncoming spring.

Gopher

I am going to tell you that I am bewitched by just the thought of it.  

Orik

I am hideous without my beard and am now wishing i had not shaved it off.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am joyous that you mentioned this, Orik - I've been thinking of shaving mine off for the last two weeks, now - if I do, - I'll go cautiously, maybe just get it shorter and shoreter and then see what it looks like.  

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
I am joyours that you mentioned this, Orik - I've been thinking of shaving mine off for the last two weeks, now - if I do, - I'll go cautiously, maybe just get it shorter and shoreter and then see what it looks like.  

I am incredibly impressed with Gopher's ability to omit letters from the english alphabet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Gopher

I think we're on k now, in which case I'll say that

I am keenly aware of my problem.

van_guy

I am keenly aware of my problem.

I am laughing because it is you who started the game and also it's worst violator.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Orik

i am methodically posting on 4 different forums right now.

|