I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

i am perplexed at how some people deviously spell words wrong for this game . konfused what Kind of thinking is that..  pc response should be Kicked back to the brine with the other Kippers :D or go shopping at london drugs with the other Kernel Kleptomaniac Kebabs :D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am questioning my sanity  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I am relieved to find I may have company in the asylum.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Orik

i am taking you to asylum  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Gopher

I am voraciously admiring them too  

Michel

Gopher

I am xasperated by the fact that the speed of the Karma Piggy has suddenly accelerated.  

Orik

i am yawning and thinking it is time for sleep.

i am zoologically challenged i have not seen the karma pig today

sorry had to use y and z :D

Gopher

I am aghast that you should use two letters (thanks)  

P.C.

I am befuddled most of the time trying to use only one.

Gopher

I am carefully typing a word beginning with c  

P.C.

I am delighted that you are so mindful.

Gopher

I am endeavouring to follow the rules this time round  

|