I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I am happily unashamed to say that I would turn away nobody at all who was willing to do my cleaning for me on an entirely voluntary basis.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I am intelligent enough to figure out Russ's methods for cooking and cleaning.

Van

I am just kidding, I have tons of housework I could do...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I am kissing anyone who would do my housework including cooking.

Russ

I am lying when I say I HAVE to do housework.. But considering lots and lots of starfishie's family is coming over, the SHOULD comes into it. With Starfishie standing behind me with a big club.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

I am mopping purelife's floor...

EDIT: ...and cooking her a full course salmon dinner....
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Gopher

I am nibbling her arachnids.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I am opposing to arach...what?

Van

I am pretty sure I need more coffee now!

P.C.

I am quietly muttering hypehenated words under my breath at being stuck with the Q.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

I am rushed to think of a reply because my 'q' was taken by the lovely PC, which I discovered when I got a red notice.

I am quite sure I know what type of coffee Van is drinking.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I am SSSSO sorry Master Russ.  I hate the red letters.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I am totally amazed at how suddenly the City of Downtown Vancouver is looking extremely dark and gloomy... Looks like it's gonna downpour!

Van

I am utterly sick of hearing about how the Canucks are sucking. Please let them move to Portland!!

purelife

I am vacationing in Van's van.  

(hey, do I get more bonus brownie points?)

|