I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I am not really scared.  I just want you to be gentle with your pear.

Sawdust

I am Only moments away from getting out of work for da weekend
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

purelife

I am peeking out the window to watch the people down below.

Russ

I am Querying miss PL to see if she is dropping something on the people below her out of her high high window.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I am rinking at Russ.  ;)

Russ

I am slinking past the 'rinking' purelife... lol
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I am too much trouble today. (OMG three in a row, connect 4!)

Lil Me

I am unusually entertained by today's banter.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I am very excited about the weekend approaching and I got paid today.. woohoo!

Lil Me

I am wondering how purelife is going to celebrate with her two gfs.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I am waiting for a few more days to take this cast off  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

you're supposed to be on 'x' SD  

purelife

I am xcited to tell Lil Me that we're probably going to walk around shopping and then head out for dinner and for some drinks.  You know, just to catch up..it's been about a month...so lotsa catch up to do. :))    

49er

I am yielding to ducks crossing the roads because they seem to be all over my neighborhood, I think its mating season.

Lil Me

I am zealous in my quest for great pizza  

|