I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I am using baby oil on my poor knees.....they are in a sorry state from crawling around on the roof.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I am very sorry it was so hard on you.  Is the horrid job done with now?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I am working on getting a plane ticket.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I am x-tremely happy for you.   (and I'm not touching that Z when it comes up!)

Sportsdude

I am zipping for joy! I am taking Frontier Airlines (the planes with the animals on the tails) they also have tvs on every seat. Which is awesome! Taking a stl-denver-vancouver flight. Can't wait. Denver's airport looks like Canada Place btw.  

kitten

I am yielding the z to you with great pleasure, since you left the y to me.

Sportsdude

I am amazed I missed y, oops. I wonder which animal plane I'll get. (they name all their planes nicknames depending on the animal that's painted on the tail. They've got hystical commercials)
[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Airlines"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Airlines[/a]

kitten

I am bewildered by such an ingenious ad campaign.  Clever indeed!

P.C.

I am considering a libation.  I think Kitten has made me crave something 'puckery'.

kitten

I am dreaming of a cool Tom Collins.  Could you please fix me one while you're up?

P.C.

I am extremely surprised that you would have chosen one of my favourite drinks.  The puckery the better.  (When I used to work at the Vancouver airport, there was a fellow there whom I adored.....and his name was.....you guessed it. Tom Collins.  (except he was very sweet)

kitten

I used to enjoy vodka and grapefruit juice, but I'm not allowed to have grapefruit any more.  *sobbing bitterly*

P.C.

Ahem....I am feeling guilty for leading you astray. (no grapefruit????  how awful.  I loves the grapefruit.  I think I understand)

kitten

I am feeling stupid right now for forgetting which thread we were on.  I love grapefruit too.

P.C.

I am glad we have switched to the alphabet that has 2 F's.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c022.gif" border=0]

|