Sportsdude vs. TehBorken

Started by Good Times, Mar 11 06 06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Who, in your esteemed opinion, can copy and paste more news articles?

Sportsdude
5 (100%)
TehBorken
0 (0%)
my cat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

CK

Legion wrote:
I don't lurk here to be informed or entertained. Frankly, neither of these things are happening anyway.

Hell, I'm not even sure why I'm here, especially since I'm without my second cup of coffee.

I was sitting here thinking that some of you might be posting because you are bored, or at work, even though it's much too early to be bored, or at work. *blarg*

Am I wrong?
At work yes, usually at work around 7:30 MST. Bored, kind of. Slower time of year for my work. Waiting for the big thaw.

Witch

I quite often come across things on this forum that I don't want to read. I have an innovative and daring method to deal with the conundrum....

I don't read them.

Now I cannot, in good conscience, recommend the "don't read them" solution to the average layperson. Not reading some posts can be very hazardous and the potential for addiction is huge in the untrained non-reader. The benefits to those who can, however, selectively "not-read" with informed acceptance of the risks involved can far outweigh any potential consequences.

TehBorken

Witch wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I have an innovative and daring method to deal with the conundrum....[/div][div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div]I don't read them.

That's an amazing and forward-thinking method, almost fiendishly clever! Unfortunately it's beyond the mental capacity of many of the users on teh intarweb. I'm not kidding when I say people should have to take a test before they're allowed to open a browser for the first time.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Legion

Luckily, for the last 15 years or so I've set my own hours.There was a time there where I went to my favorite coffee shop and I would stay there having coffee for a couple of hours before work every morning. lol.  Sometimes I would stay there all morning.

Nowadays I wake up hours earlier and spend those hours having coffee and getting ready for whatever I'm gonna do that day. Usually I start work around 9:00 a.m P.S.T. It's never slow because there's so many things I want to do.
curses!

TehBorken

Legion wrote:
Usually I start work around 9:00 a.m P.S.T. It's never slow because there's so many things I want to do.

What is it that you do, if you don't mind telling us? Are you a freelancer or ??

P.C.

Witch : I quite often come across things on this forum that I don't want to read. I have an innovative and daring method to deal with the conundrum....[/DIV] [/DIV]I don't read them.[/DIV] [/DIV] [/DIV]I CAN'T do it witch....I tell ya.......I just CAN'T.   I need HELP....and a lot OF IT.  It's taking over, I tell ya.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Legion

I used to program for customers freelance but now I mostly program for myself.

Customers are a pain. Working for yourself is far more enjoyable. lol.  The pays a little worse but I hardly notice.
curses!

kitten

Great idea, witch.  Unfortunately, I'm  a compulsive readaholic, and must read everything that passes in front of my eyes.  A tragic affliction, as I'm sure you must realize.  I try to bear up under the strain, but it's not easy.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Witch

P.C. wrote:
Witch : I quite often come across things on this forum that I don't want to read. I have an innovative and daring method to deal with the conundrum....[/DIV] [/DIV]I don't read them.[/DIV] [/DIV] [/DIV]I CAN'T do it witch....I tell ya.......I just CAN'T.   I need HELP....and a lot OF IT.  It's taking over, I tell ya.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0][/DIV][/DIV]
Witch replies:

I can help you with that P.C. The road to recovery is long and fraught with pitfalls, but with perseverance and faith it can be done. The road starts here.

Now before you begin you should have a thorough examination done. As your "don't read it" counsellor, I am qualified to perform that task. Please send me several pictures of you in the nude in various poses. I will evaluate them and then we can begin the healing process.

kitten

Witch wrote:[/DIV] [/DIV]. Please send me several pictures of you in the nude in various poses. I will evaluate them and then we can begin the healing process.

Tiny question.............Whose healing, hmmmm?[/DIV]

Witch

Healing can be a cooperative process...

You're not trying to make this into something tawdry I hope. I'm a minister for goodness sake!

kitten

Heaven (or whatever) forfend, Witch!  I am totally sure that you are a pillar of respectability.  I simply thought that sometimes healers need healing, too.  

Witch

kitten wrote:
Heaven (or whatever) forfend, Witch!  I am totally sure that you are a pillar of respectability.  I simply thought that sometimes healers need healing, too.  [/DIV]
 And the choir breaks into a Marvin Gaye chorus....

P.C.

Well SURE, witch.  I'M ON IT.

Can you help me NOW ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Witch wrote: [div style="font-style: italic;"]You're not trying to make this into something tawdry I hope.
[/div]
I don't know about everyone else, but I was.

|