Guess Loulou's stalker

Started by kvn, Apr 09 07 01:59

Previous topic - Next topic

kvn

[table style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: midnightblue;" id="Table2" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"][tbody][tr bgcolor="gainsboro"][td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]                   Loulou                                  [/td]                [td colspan="2"]                   [img]http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" alt="" title="" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"]                   [font size="1"]Posted - 4/8/2007 6:56:10 AM[/font]                   [hr noshade="noshade" size="1"] Well it's been over a week and I'm still getting the hate emails and death threats and to be honest my patience is wearing thin.  What makes a person go this complete mad and what should I do about it if it continues?  I'm now ignoring the emails and don't open them and I'm thinking of closing down my accounts!  But even still threads keep appearing on DS although I think they are getting deleted very quickly.

I have never spoken to this person, i do not a photo of him and I thought we were friends nothing else.

Oh well guess I'm going to have to put up with it for a while longer !!!!!!                    [/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
My guess is  GORDIE GAMBINO

Careful Observer

Gordy Gambino.

He said they were getting married!

i wish

can't the police find his identity?
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

?

Where's Jitterbug lately?  

ForShure

What use is the identity of LL's "stalker" to you?  The situation is bad enough without people gossiping about it.  

My Guess

td

ForShure                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Guest

[a href="mailto:[email protected]"]Email[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4710.msg77440.html#msg77440"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4710.msg77440.html#msg77440"]Re: Guess Loulou's stalker[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #4 on: Apr 09 07 06:10 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=77440;topic=4710.0;num_replies=5;sesc=c7bad8c7b6eb83a4f9d3584cdacdc4d6" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(77440); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      [div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"]What use is the identity of LL's "stalker" to you?  The situation is bad enough without people gossiping about it.

say,  a convicted  rapist  who just got released from prison  moved into your area.  Would you rather the identity of the person be a mystery?  A stalker is a stalker and cause of concern especially if there is death threats involved
[/div]  

i wish

there's this thing called a restraining order.  or maybe, if i die, the police we'll investigate you.  
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Big bad wolf

Aren't we being a bit of a drama queen over reacting like that? From what I can gather you brought this problem all upon your self. Learn to take the consequences of your inane actions and next time don't do as you have done otherwise the big bad wolf will get you.

medium normal wolf

Big bad wolf wrote:
 Aren't we being a bit of a drama queen over reacting like that? From what I can gather you brought this problem all upon your self. Learn to take the consequences of your inane actions and next time don't do as you have done otherwise the big bad wolf will get you.

Are you addressing loulou?

She's not in this thread.