I would like to come back

Started by Moooolah, Apr 04 07 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

raor

and what did you do with my Hello Kitty vibrator, mac?

raor

lol ^ that was a handlejacker.  

raor

handlejacker or not, the whiskers are skewed and the nose is out of joint.

raor

i don't understand.  

miaou

raor wrote:
i don't understand.  

[HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1]  

[DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]for those who are confused, last night, macademe told mooola via email that i'm probably the one who made this thread.  i mean, wtf???

raor

i've calmed down. the claws are retracting.......

until she pulls something like that again.

Beulah the Poodle!

Good thing I saw this, I'm not looking on here very often any more.

I think these attacks on macademe are uncalled for. She didn't make any definitive statements. It was just a guess on her part.

raor

am i supposed to feel better that she's merely "suggesting" i'm the one who made this thread?  pffffffffffffffft.

TehBorken

Beulah the Hopelessly Obsessed Poodle! wrote:
Good thing I saw this, I'm not looking on here very often any more.

According to the logs you're here all the goddamn time, day in and day out.

I think these attacks on macademe are uncalled for.

Well if there was anyone who would know about making uncalled for attacks on people, you'd certainly be the expert.

And frankly, who gives a wet crap what you think? Why are you soooooo obsessed with DS?

Like the other poster said....you're havin' trouble letting go. Big time.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

raor

i try leaving her alone, but that doesn't work.  she still attacks me.

she still makes snide comments about me whenever she can.  

and now she's in the habit of 'suggesting' things about me which are false. :-/

raor

anyway....academe better leave me alone.

just let go.  it's over.

WoeIsYou

raor                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Guest

[a href="mailto:[email protected]"]Email[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4654.msg77018.html#msg77018"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4654.msg77018.html#msg77018"]Re: I would like to come back[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #101 on: Apr 07 07 03:23 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=77018;topic=4654.90;num_replies=101;sesc=96a9d7165419e994909eda8bab0f7565" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(77018); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      anyway....academe better leave me alone.

Or what? LOL

49er

if someone can pull your chain anytime she wants (especially on an anonymous site like this), that doesn't say much for character.

raor

WoeIsYou wrote:
raor                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Guest

[a href="mailto:[email protected]"]Email[/a]                      [/div]                                                            [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,4654.msg77018.html#msg77018"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,4654.msg77018.html#msg77018"]Re: I would like to come back[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« Reply #101 on: Apr 07 07 03:23 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=77018;topic=4654.90;num_replies=101;sesc=96a9d7165419e994909eda8bab0f7565" onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(77018); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      anyway....academe better leave me alone.

Or what? LOL

btw - what's with the stupid nickname every time you address me, specifically?  for someone who doesn't want to talk to me you sure do enough of it.  

SeattlesBestCoffee

Lise wrote:
Actually, it should be EVERYBODY.

But I think Moo should be allowed back. Everyone gets into a hissy spat once in a while.
[br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Even our friend raor here. :)[/span]

|