My Favourite Things

Started by Lil Me, Apr 04 07 07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Yep agree and bless yer. :))

At one job, I'd laugh so much that I couldn't stop myself.  I also find that I laugh too much when I'm under lots of stress.

Lil Me

Mind you, TB's favourite activity achieves the same thing.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Laughter is an EXCELLENT one.

There isn't a tonic out there that can make me feels as cleansed as a good laugh.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Warm summer evenings in the hills.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Watching kittens playing.

Cherry blossoms.

Happy people.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Walking barefoot on a newly cut lawn.

kitten

Smelling freshly cut grass.

Gopher

Chewing freshly cut grass.

purelife

Oh, I absolutely love to see older people happy together, still holding hands and smacking each other's booty. ;)  

There was this lovely older couple that I met and they always make me happy.  Just thinking about them, makes me all warm inside.  When I was showing them an apartment suite (they were a potential buyer), they were so cute together, still calling each other babe and sweety, still holding hands, still joking and laughing with each other, still have that fire-burning love for one another...they were the most happiest and the most cutest couple I've ever seen.    

purelife

Gopher wrote:
 Chewing freshly cut grass.[/DIV]

OMG WEED?

Gopher

Well, certainly not cultivated flowers - just ordinary blades of grass.

purelife

Speaking of grass, do you ever take a bamboo green leaf and put it in between your thumb and blow on it?  The sound it makes is kinda squeeky but I used to do it all the time when I was a kid...I still do it now only if I pass by that plant.

Gopher

Yes, but I've not done it for ages. Thanks for reminding me of this, I'll have go at it this afternoon.The innocent childhood joys never fail to appeal.

kitten

I used to do it with a blade of grass when I was a kid.

Gopher

Did  you ever hold a buttercup under your chin?

|