Gossip

Started by purelife, Apr 02 07 10:26

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Do you find that girls are more into gossip than boys?  I think that they start at a young ge.  Do you generally stay away from gossip or do you like to join in on gossip?  

At my office, there's always gossip going around about so-and-so and people spread stories around.  I don't take gossip seriously until I hear the truth from the person who is being gossiped about.  I generally steer away from gossip.  I wouldn't want to be part of a gossip.

pitbullca.bc

I like hearing about gossip...but...I don't like to be gossiped about...so I just try to stay on the neutral side..

Lil Me

Girls TOTALLY gossip more than boys.

I try to stay out of the fray.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

It's in our genes. ;)

Lise

As much as I hate to admit it, I do love a good gossip when I hear one. The juicier the better. Alas, if it doesn't involve me then I'm not interested.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

i dont generally do office gossip unless it is 'big' however, i do visit perezhilton.com on a twice a day basis.