Drinking/partying experiences...share here

Started by pitbullca.bc, Apr 02 07 09:40

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

Please share experiences...whether you do..or do not drink/smoke etc.  Just curious.  

purelife

For me, I was over at my b/f's sister place along with his best friend.  They ALL wanted me to get high real bad!  (my first time)  His sister kept giving me the joint one after the another until she noticed my eyes start shifting.  Then, after a few more puffs and them teaching me how to properly huff it, I was knocked out.  They kept starrring at me, wanting to see something.  So, it was only myself and my b/f's best friend who were high.  It was our first time.  So, whenever he wanted to start talking, I would just laugh my guts out.  He would then laugh too and him and I started a laughing fest.  The two of them who weren't high looked at us funny.  We thought that they were funny.  I was also seeing things too.  That wasn't fun at all.  

I had thought that the cat was peeing right beside my leg but it didn't.  I had wondered why her pants were do damn flat and white.  LOL... I kept drinking water after water... Later on, my laugh fest and saying funny things ended as I grew really tired.

It was an experience I'll never forget.  After that, his family kept offering me it.  I know my limit.[/DIV]

pitbullca.bc

went through a phaze of it in highschool..the smoking weed...that seemed like the only times that the principle and my darn teachers would hassel me! LOL...went to PE high...and got to see footballs with tracers...COOL!

Lise

Gee. Compare to you gals, I'm an angel. Have never done drugs nor smoke but I did get a bit tipsy during a friend's birthday party. Almost fell off the stairs. Have never touched alcohol since then.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Caramel Kisses

Never tried pot but did get so drunk that I have zero memory of what I did or said. That is freaky and the worst part is when people start telling you what you did and said.  Did this many times before figuring out my limit.    

purelife

I never did drugs or touched alcohol back in high school.  I was a complete ANGEL!

Now, that I'm off in my own freedom world, I try things.  You only live once and I don't see the harm of trying things if you don't get addicted to it.  I'm not addicted to alchohol or weed.  Whenever I'm with my b/f's family (all of them smoke and smoke weed, minus two or so who don't), I might join them for a few puffs, but nothing more.  I only drink now if it's something fruity like magarittas/coolers, etc and that's only about once a month or so.  

Good times though. :)))  

Lise

purelife wrote:
I was a complete ANGEL!

Sure you were, purelife, sure you were.        

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

haha...angel has never been part of my name...never.  LOL..

purelife

I wasn't allowed to do anything fun.  Ie go to slumber parties, go to ski trips, go camping, date, kiss, etc.  It was BORING!

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
I wasn't allowed to do anything fun.  Ie go to slumber parties, go to ski trips, go camping, date, kiss, etc.  It was BORING!
 --

Neither was I, but I spent a lot of time at the "library" and went on a lot of school trips.

Drank and smoked through high school, but never smoked pot until I was about 20.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...as a teen...I wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING.  That is why I moved out...and began experiencing everything like crazy.  I haven't done any hardcore drugs though...drinking was hard enough on my system and didn't want to get hooked on anything by accident.  

purelife

Hmmm...why didn't I think of days spent at the "library!"  hee hee... What a brilliant idea that was, Lil Me. ;)    

pitbullca.bc

I had left home for a couple of months when I was about 17.  Went back...then couldn't handle the restraint of home life...went out one morning...told my mom that I was going to retrieve my bike from a buds place...got a bootlegger..and me and another girl..went and drank two cases to ourselves..in a heat wave..in a gravel pit.  Gawd was I sick.  I had to phone my mom to come and get me...and she asked why I smelled like booze...
Here I was...trying to hang my head out the vehicle window..so she couldn't smell it..and I could barely hold my head up.  Told her that I had heat stroke..and that there were some peeps over in the gravel pit drinkin beers and I was so thirsty that I grabbed a drink from them.  So..I get home...my mom runs a cold bath...and I pass out in it...submerged completely except for my mouth and nose.  Heat has made me wonky ever since..and my mom fell for it hook line and sinker!    

Lise

What does smoking pot taste like, out of curiosity?
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Wow Ms Pit!  You REBEL you!  ;)

Pot tastes like rotten grass or something.  It's funny because when you are smoking it, you don't smell it, but when you walk past a pot smoker, it stinks.  It's bitter too...