Red Lobster

Started by Lise, Mar 29 07 08:18

Previous topic - Next topic

tenkani

[FONT color=#000000]That's all well and good, but you can't beat Black Angus...[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"At Black Angus, we'll start you off with our appetizer platter, featuring five jumbo deep-fried gulf shrimp, served on a disc of salted butter, with fifteen of our potato bacon bombs, and a big bowl of pork cracklins, with our cheese and butter dippin' sauce."[/FONT]

[FONT color=#007f40]"Uhh...we're all gonna split that--"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"OH, YOU'LL EACH GET YOUR OWN! Then we'll take you to our mile-long soup and salad bar, featuring bacon and cheese cream soup and our five-head of iceberg lettuce He-Man salad, served in a punch bowl, with 18 pounds of ranch dressing, pork-stuffed deep fried croutons, and what the hell, a couple of corn dogs!"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#007f40]"Uhh...hey, man, I'll tell you what, I'll just...I'll get like a mixed green salad."[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"Hey, I'll suck a cock on the Golden Gate bridge before I bring you a mixed green, buddy!"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#007f40]"I--what? I--"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"Then we'll wheel out our bottomless trough of fried dough!"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#007f40]"I--wha? Wait a minute. Am I getting a steak?"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"Oh, you'll get a f*ckin' steak! 'Cause then we'll bring out our 55-ounce Los Mesa He-Man steak slab, served with a deep-fried pumpkin stuffed with buttered scallops, and 53 of our potato bacon bombs."[/FONT]

[FONT color=#007f40]"Oh, dude, I don't think--"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"And then bend over, Abigail May, 'cause here comes the gravy pipe!"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#007f40]"I--wh-what?[/FONT]

[FONT color=#c00000]"Black Angus. Doors are locked from the outside, faggot!!"[/FONT]

[FONT color=#000000]-Teh Patton Oswalt[/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

......can you get fries with that ?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c019.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol

Olive Garden lunch is faaaantastic.  All you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

......can you get fries with that ?

I would be afraid to ask for fear that they'd be inserted rectally via industrial strength compressed air nail gun      :(
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

There used to be a Black Angus steakhouse in Van (on Robson?  in the 1970s).  I don't know if it was part of the franchise.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I'm getting hungry. *bites a hole from this thread*

I hear ya about Olive Garden. Why the hell won't they open a branch here? I mean, it's doing so damn well in Langley, they really should open one up here.

Whenever I go to Seattle, that's one place I have to go.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I was just going to say that theres one in langley but not here.. but the lovely miss lise beat me to it.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims