Need my registration number!

Started by Attn: The Boss, Mar 31 07 05:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Attn: The Boss

I can't write your user name because I can't send it, according to the notice I got when I tried.  My previous computer died an ugly death with a virus, and I don't have my registration number.  (or anything else, for that matter!)  Could you help me?

kitten

TehBorken

Attn: The Boss wrote:
I can't write your user name because I can't send it, according to the notice I got when I tried.  My previous computer died an ugly death with a virus, and I don't have my registration number.  (or anything else, for that matter!)  Could you help me?

Your "registration number"????

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

The boss

What I mean is I now am a guest instead of a member because I've lost my password in the old machine.  There was no way to retrieve the information without spending a ton of cash, and even then there was no guarantee of retrieval.  I would like to stay a member instead of being a guest.  Can you help me?  I'm hoping you still have my password on record.

Kitten

N.G.

I hope you don't think I'm someone else trying to get on the board.  I've been a member almost since the start of this forum, and I would hate to lose my membership because of a virus!  If you still have my e-mail address perhaps you could verify it there.  Thank you so much, TehBorken.    

P.C.

If this is you kitten, I'm going to burst.  I've just sent you an e-mail.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

The boss wrote:
What I mean is I now am a guest instead of a member because I've lost my password in the old machine.  There was no way to retrieve the information without spending a ton of cash, and even then there was no guarantee of retrieval.  I would like to stay a member instead of being a guest.  Can you help me?  I'm hoping you still have my password on record.

You can use the "[a style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=reminder"]Lost Password[/a]" function, or P.C. could send it to you perhaps.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.