Pussycat Doll Reality Show

Started by Lise, Mar 28 07 03:33

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

They have great cardio/work out music.  "My Humps" and "Buttons" songs are great for that.  Good beat.

Sportsdude

that's all popular music is today, sex, sex, sex.

I don't understand akon and his I'm going to f*ck you song. What's so awesome about that?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Shame on you for listening to the naughty version, SD.  You're supposed to listen to the nicer version "I wanna love you" song.

Sportsdude

I'm not the one who likes him to begin with... *snicker* *snicker* hehehe lol lol lol ;)  

purelife

I bet you wished that you had humps so that you could really relate to that song sung by Pussy cat et al.  

Sportsdude

Lise

I'm guessing they're not talking about camels.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

butt or boobs?

But that's a fergie song, my humps and the london bridge, most mest up song ever, what is she talking about? lol

purelife

OMG, as we speak, they're on tv on Global's ET!  

Anyways, SD, listen to it on youtube and then determine for yourself what HUMPS are.  

purelife

My Hump's is Fergie's song... oops, I thought it was PCD's.

Fergielicious...

Sportsdude

fergie just doesn't make any sense at all.

scottie311

Fergie is such a good singer...it's such a shame she stoops to rapping.  

purelife

I agree.... I've heard her sing and she can.  She can't rap at all.

Christina Aguerlera(sp?) can sing really really well.  It's a shame that she wastes her voice on some of those pop tunes.

Lise

Fergie is fantastic but yeah, I totally agree. She can't rap, that London song was soooo bad.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

|