Words that make you Giggle

Started by Lil Me, Mar 27 07 04:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

"Beaver" ... or better yet "Beaver tail"
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

There's a lot of talk in here about beavers and woodys.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Isn't there a "Quicker Liqour" store in Tswassen??

van_guy

OK - no more wood ...

How about "Sperm whale"  these are two word that really don't belong in a sentence together.  Yikes

P.C.

lol....exactly.  An oxymoron if there ever was one.    

van_guy

titilate is a pretty funny word.

P.C.

titillate.....always been one of my faves.

tequila....that's a word that makes me giggle.  Well, maybe it's not the WORD.....but.....  Our friends just arrived home tonight from Cabo, with Pomegranate Tequila.  I'd be lying if I said it wasn't spectacular.  (giggle)

purelife

[span style="color: rgb(127, 0, 63); font-weight: bold;"]pomegranate tequilla?  MISOJEOLUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11[/span]  

P.C.

I'm not sure if it's legal for this stuff to taste so good.  I'm not much of a tequila person....but holy murphy....YUMMMMM EEEEE.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Snicker.  

How come nobody has said snicker yet.  Snicker is pretty funny.  Especially if you say snicker several times in less than a minute.  That alone makes me snicker.

Lil Me

We learned how to make cookies called "snickerdoodles" in Home Ec class.  The teacher was from England, so maybe it's an English recipe?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Did you giggle when she said the name of the recipe?

Gopher

Wimple, dimple and pimple (for some reason simple doesn't have any effect at all).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|